We provide employment opportunities for people with disabilities who are still able and willing to work. Our staff will help them in acquiring the skills and resources needed to acquire their desired occupation. They will also guide them on how they can maintain their jobs and address any concerns the person with a disability has with his or her workplace.
Our employment services include:
- Information and Referral
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Interpreter for Hearing Impaired People
- Job Coaching
- Work Adjustment Training
- Resume’ Preparation
- Job Search and Placement Services
- Typing Skills and Training
- Life Skills Training
- Career Planning
- Continuing Educational Resource
For more information about our community inclusion services, you can contact us through our hotline or send us a message.